Monday, January 26, 2009

Alas kedaton






Today me and my wife visit Alas Kedaton or " kedaton forest, one of the famous monkey site in Bali. It located in Tabanan regency, about 20 km from Denpasar, or 1,5 hours long. I find there are many monkeys around the forest, 800 more less. The Species of monkey is long tail monkey, the origin balinese monkey. They are so frendly enough and do not disturb the visitor as long we don't disturb them, but we have to carefully with our bags, because they know if there are somethings that humans bring in our bags. If you come to this place, you will see, how free the monkeys are, they free to eat, playing with their friends or family, and running as free they want. Nobody in this place try to hurt them.

I Really really enjoy stay there because the place is so amazing,I never find place where many monkey around this place unite with humans, birds, dogs, and bats, o yes, I forget, beside monkeys, the second larges animal communities in alas kedaton is big bats. Why I call that, because the size that I find here is not like regular bats I ever see, much bigger, I don't know what kind of species are them.

0 comments: